Technologist - Environmental in London area
- Promoting good HSE and asbestos safety practice to stakeholders and helping to establish a positive safety culture and supporting the development of improvements in HSE performance.
- Undertaking surveys, sampling and inspections to identify risks from hazardous working environments, including asbestos materials, and determining appropriate and effective controls to manage and remove any risks.
- Planning, setting up and running asbestos air fibre monitoring in accordance to the method statement and allocated time scale.
- Issuing AFM certificates, resolving client queries and technical report writing.
- Dust monitoring
- Testing of water, effluent water, soil, lead and slip samples.
- Neat diesel exhaust emission/Asbestos surveying in accordance with HSG264
- Method statement, risk assessment and report writing.
Environmental Science, Geochemistry, Geoscience or similar degree.
Full Driver's Licence