Technical Sales Consultant in Cheshire
Purpose of the role
The Technical Sales Consultant will maintain and manage a specific sales territory by meeting and exceeding sales, gross profit and unit goals, whilst also providing service and technical support to customers on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Originate phone calls, responding to incoming calls and providing technical information.
- Ensuring that assigned territory meets sales, gross profit, and unit goals.
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers.
- Developing business plans, market analysis, and sales strategies for assigned territory.
- Consistently maintaining a positive attitude, being a team player, striving to learn and contributing to company culture.
Qualifications, Experience and knowledge
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Chemistry or any Life Science required
- Sales experience is an advantage, but full training will be given
- Analytical thinking and able to confidently present ideas
- Experience in Microsoft office and database management
- Able to perform basic mathematical equations and formulas
- Knowledge of chromatography
- Strong organizational skills, ability to plan and assign resources in a detailed fashion
- Sense of humour.
- Competitive salary, excellent ability to earn commission.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a unique company, as part of an exceptional, bright and diverse team
- Potential to progress with the business
- Fun social events and team activities