Quality Control Manager in Cheshire
- Evaluate and update existing working practices as part of a continual improvement
- Review completed batch production and laboratory control records prior to product release
- Investigate critical deviations, approve specifications and ensure critical equipment is maintained and calibrated.
- Ensure that the department has appropriate measuring and monitoring systems in place and that the QC team receive relevant training and continuous development.
The successful candidate must be:
- An excellent communicator, capable of building effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Possess excellent planning and organisation skills; able to manage conflicting deadlines and changes in priorities
- Able to deliver and complete changes as part of the continual improvement program
- Be a proactive problem solver; able to investigate issues as they arise and establish a corrective course of action
- Educated to degree level in a scientific subject or have equivalent industry experience
- Line management experience
- QC experience
- Understanding of GMP
- SAP user experience
- NEBOSH/IOSH certificate