Development Account Manager in Gloucestershire
My client is looking for someone to join their team as a Learning & Development Account Manager. The company offer a wide range of training events to allied industries.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Business development and promotion of both tailored and corporate training offering including generation of profitable income
- Networking at large events/meetings to build relationships
- Daily management of tailored training enquiries database
- Development of the various “training academies” through effective account management.
- Identifying key clients through interaction with colleagues, clients and key contacts.
- Client specific training needs analysis
- Managing effective delivery of training Academy activity
- Development and co-ordination of training department’s other business activities
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including excellent written skills
- Ability to influence staff outside of line management structure
- Ability to spot business development opportunities and to follow them through
- Ability to interpret client needs in a training context.
- Ability to network confidently
- Self starter, motivated
- Confident and able to “think on feet”
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
Qualifications and competencies
- Experience in a Training/Learning & Development role including the use of training needs analysis and/or business account management role
- Ideally with experience of the food and drink industry but not essential
- Commercially astute and highly proactive, with proven business or customer development skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft packages)